Students work in groups of three to four and open the corresponding pages.
Students take turns asking and answering discussion questions.
- Are your co-workers healthy?
- Do you catch a flight more than once a year?
- Do you consider flying an addiction?
- Do you look at the weather forecast every day?
- How often do you study?
- Do you have a lot of stress?
- Do you have any plans to become a pilot?
- Do you have any physical limitations?
- Do you take flight lessons?
- Do you think air regulations are good for aviation?
- Do you think you will have a long career in aviation?
- Do you usually get enough study time?
- Have you ever been in an aircraft emergency?
- How often do you get airsick when flying?
- What are some ways to deal with stress?
- What makes your blood boil?