Objectives & Sequence: This lesson is intended to be used as a review of Grammar 1-2.
Students work with a partner. Together, students should discuss answers to the questions below. The questions are written so that the answers should be in the form of a negative sentence. This then sets up a negative question to be asked by one partner to the other.
What is something you didn't learn when you were a student?
I didn't learn how to navigate via topographical landmarks.
Why didn't you learn how to navigate?
I don't know. I guess I was too afraid.
I didn't learn how to control aircraft.
Why didn't you learn how to control aircraft?
Because I didn't have training as an Air Traffic Controller.
- What is a kind of aircraft you have never flown in?
- What is something haven't done in an aircraft?
- Who is someone you don't want to see again?
- What is something you can't do?
- What is a place you don't want to visit?
- Who is someone you wouldn't like to fly with?
- What is something you shouldn't do too much?
- What is something you want but can't buy?
- What is a place you shouldn't go to?
- What is an aviation subject you didn't enjoy learning?
- What is an aviation job you don't want to do?
- What is something you have to do but don't want to do when flying?