Students work in groups of three to four and open the corresponding pages.
Students take turns asking and answering discussion questions.
- Are your parents good drivers?
- Do you know how to change a tire?
- Do you think American cars are better than Japanese cars?
- Do you clean your car every day?
- How often do you change your oil?
- Do you have a lot of stress?
- What is the most important safety feature in a car?
- Do you have any scars?
- Do you follow traffic laws?
- How close should you follow behind a car?
- Do you think you will live until an old age?
- Is it safe to drive if you didn’t get enough sleep?
- Have you ever been in a car wreck?
- How often do you speed?
- What are some ways to deal with stress?
- What happens when you are speeding in the city?