Students work in groups of three to four and open the corresponding tabs above. Students take turns asking and answering the discussion questions.
Make sure to use the vocabulary words in your answer.
- How often do you cycle in your city?
- What is the laziest thing you can do while driving?
- Who should yield, cyclists or pedestrians?
- How often should you change your tires?
- How fast do you have to speed before you get a ticket?
- What happens when your engine temperature is too high? What gives you a stomach ache?
- Have you ever seen a car wreck?
- Who is the laziest person you know?
- When in your life were you most active?
- Do you think airbags are needed, why or why not?
- What is the most important safety feature of a car?
- How can we prevent car crashes?
- Do you have any scars?
- Are pedestrians allowed to cross the street anywhere?
- How important is car insurance?