Objectives & Sequence: This lesson is intended to be used as a review of Grammar 1-2.
Students work in pairs and open the corresponding pages below.
On each page, students are presented with sentences. These sentences are intended to be answers for questions. One at a time, students read the answers to their partners, and the partner must try to guess the question.
On Student One's page:
- Answer: John called me at night.
- Question: Who called you at night?
John called me at night.
Hmmm... When did John call?
No, keep guessing!
Who called you at night?
That's it! Good job!
Students switch roles.
- Susan got a speeding ticket.
- Who got a speeding ticket?
- We drove around Hawaii on vacation.
- Where did you drive around (on vacation)?
- Chris is from Australia.
- Who is from Australia?
- She is drifting on the track.
- Where is she drifting?
- She gets to school by bus.
- How does she get to school?
- I woke up at 6:30 AM.
- What time did you wake up?
- My brother helped me change my oil.
- Who helped you (change your oil)?
- My father gave me the money.
- Who gave you the money?
- He can speak Spanish and English.
- Which / what languages can he speak?
- The airbag costs $200.
- How much does the airbag cost?
- My friend told me the news.
- Who told you the news?
- My teacher has brown hair.
- What color hair does your teacher have?
- The driver closed the car door.
- Who closed the car door?
- Pedro stole the tires.
- What did Pedro steal?
- I went to bed at 10 PM.
- What time did you go to bed?
- She's talking on the phone while driving.
- What is she doing (while driving)?
- My friend is going to change her radiator.
- Who is going to change her radiator?
- I live in California.
- Where do you live?
- The students will drive home later.
- When will the students drive home?
- I painted the motorcycle.
- Who painted the motorcycle?