The following vocabulary words are used in this activity:
Students work in groups of three to four and open the corresponding tabs above. Students take turns asking and answering the discussion questions.
Make sure to use the vocabulary words in your answer.
- Do you exercise?
- Can you play any instruments? If so, which one do you play?
- Do you like to go to parties?
- What is popular that you don't like? Why don't you like it?
- What's the best restaurant? Why do you like it?
- What's your most important possession?
- Can you ride a motorcycle? If not, would you like to try?
- Do you wear glasses? If not, do you think you will in the future?
- Can you cook well?
- What kind of art do you like? Why do you like it?
- Do you have many farms where you live? Have you ever lived or worked on one?
- What makes you nervous?