Students work in groups of three to four and open the corresponding pages.
Students take turns asking and answering discussion questions.
- Are your parents healthy?
- Do you catch a cold more than once a year?
- Do you consider alcohol a drug?
- Do you eat vegetables every day?
- How often do you exercise?
- Do you have a lot of stress?
- Do you have any allergies?
- Do you have any scars?
- Do you take vitamins?
- Do you think pets are good for a person's health?
- Do you think you will live until an old age?
- Do you usually get enough sleep?
- Have you ever broken a bone?
- How often do you get sick in one year?
- What are some ways to deal with stress?
- What's your blood type?