This is to give you practice answering questions during the interview stage (Part 1) of the Speaking Test.
Work in pairs to ask each other these questions. Before you begin, take some time to read through the questions and prepare your answers. Check and practice any vocabulary from this week’s unit that you think will be useful.
Let’s talk about your home country.
- What’s the biggest industry there?
- What kind of jobs do young people want to do?
- Is your country’s economy doing well?
- How many banks does your country have?
Now let’s talk about your job.
- Do you have a job at the moment?
- What industry would you like to work in?
- Would you like to work in banking?
- Do you think that banking is a well-paid job?